Welcome

"It's dangerous business walking out one's front door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to".... You never know when or where He may sweep you off to on a glorious adventure... but this is the place where I will humbly attempt to share many of these adventures.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pry for Today


Psalm 63:1-5
"O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips."

I want to invite you to lift this passage up to the Father with me today for the peoples of the Horn:
-That He would stir this up in them to seek Him and know Him
-That they would see that He is all powerful and glorious
-That they would come to know His love, that is better than life
-That He will call out a people to praise and glorify Him
-That they would fine satisfaction in Him alone


No comments:

Post a Comment