Welcome

"It's dangerous business walking out one's front door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to".... You never know when or where He may sweep you off to on a glorious adventure... but this is the place where I will humbly attempt to share many of these adventures.

Friday, July 8, 2011

SEA

It is amazing how the Father opens doors, and today I am heading to SEA. I am super excited to go and see what all he is doing there, and to learn from our friends there. They have invited us to come and teach them, so I asked for pr that we would teach with wisdom and they would hear with discernment. Pr for his HS to move with power in them so they may truly understand and teach others.
I also ask for pr for travel mercies as well. We will be there for a short time, so pr that we will have the energy and joy to work as worthy representative of JC. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment